Jan Lundquist – Master of Law. / Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Astra, AGA Foreign Exchange, Interest rate and debt management.
- Nasdaq OMX, option brokerage.
- Swedbank, risk manager for the bank’s overall trading, rates, bonds, FX, derivatives, loans and debt. System manager for the bank’s trading and risk systems. Responsible for the Bank’s internal regulations in respect to legal agreements (ISDA, ISMA). Member of the Swedish Money Market Council, the Nasdaq OMX working group on regulatory framework for trading and clearing. Advisor to the Swedish National Debt Office regarding global loans. Advisor to corporate pension funds regarding management and risk. Cooperation with the National Bank on monetary policy issues. Thourough understanding and working experience of IAS, Basel II / III, Dodd Frank.
- CEO of AVM Stockholm, advisory and fund distribution of AVM’s Credit, Fixed Income and Relative Value hedge funds. Advising institutions of complex capital and transactions in derivatives.
Anders Sjöstedt – Bachelor of Art, International Economics.
- Nasdaq OMX, head of derivatives trading for interest rates and FX.
- Group Edmond Rothschild, advising companies and institutions in debt management, interest rate hedging, currency hedging and asset allocation.
- Nokia Oy, treasury, managing of subsidiary balance sheets, global currency hedging, global interest rate hedging, manager of cash and bond portfolio of a € 12 billion, cash management, treasury management systems procurement and implementation. Experience of IAS responsible for transaction issues.
- Group Edmond Rothschild, responsible for fund and product distribution, sustainability development and implementation of sustainability strategies, product development in private equity. Project manager for Cooperation with Non-Government Organisations, Developing agencies (eg. SIDA) and multinational companies for the financial support mechanisms for private and public collaboration for development aid.
- High Breed Capital, the fund distribution of third party funds, durability, customisation, sales and strategy development.
- Verbier Institute, the project development in the private and public collaboration for sustainable development in the public sector, conferences and seminars for sustainability development, strategy and project implementation